Available until the end of this month, the ‘How to implement ISO27001’ video is available to download for free with the Standalone ISO27001 ISMS Documentation Toolkit.
The Standalone ISO27001 ISMS Documentation Toolkit will save you months of work, help you avoid costly trial-and-error dead-ends, and ensure that all your ISO27001 ISMS documentation is drafted in line with the requirements of the ISO/IEC27001 standard.
“Using the templates, was the only way that we could deliver a 1st edition ISMS in under 6 months. Our deliverable was a work in progress but miles ahead of where they would have been without the templates.”
Tim Moreton, President, Moreton & Co., airlinetechnology.net
|Standalone ISO27001 ISMS Documentation Toolkit
Buy this toolkit before Thursday 31st May 2012 and download Alan Calder’s ‘How to implement ISO 27001’ video for FREE!
The ISO27001 Implementation video, presented by information security expert Alan Calder, will take you through:
- Getting started with ISMS implementation (First meeting, Gap analysis, SoA)
- Documents required by ISO27001
- ISMS Implementation: ‘Mandatory’ Controls
- ISO27001 Chain for Compliance (Plan-Do-Check-Act)
- Why implement ISO27001?
- How to get and confirm management buy in/support for ISMS project
- Setting scope
- Risk Assessment
- First External Audit – ISMS Project Roadmap
- ISO27001 timeline
- The pitfalls with ISO27001
- Accredited certification
So, if you’re serious about getting started with ISO27001, then buy the Standalone ISO27001 ISMS Documentation Toolkit and get Alan Calder’s ISO27001 Implementation video for FREE!
More to explore: