Given the increasing risks from cyber attack from external and internal sources, your organisation will inevitably experience a security breach at some time in the future. Do you have the knowledge to reserve, contain and collect the digital evidence in the event of such a security incident? Would you know how to engage a Forensic Investigator to help you indentify the attacker and prevent such an incident happening again?
|Digital Forensics Foundation
In London 13 September
The ITG Digital Forensics Foundation course is designed to deliver a comprehensive introduction to digital forensics and help you develop an effective forensic readiness plan for your organisation.
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to protect your corporate information
- How to manage a Digital Incident
- Where to look for Digital Evidence
- How to preserve Digital Evidence correctly?
- How to select a Digital Forensics Investigator
Ensure your organisation is Forensic Ready!