A report from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), showed that between March 2011 and February 2012 some 281 of the 730 reported data breaches were a result of human error, such as emails being sent by mistake and documents being sent to wrong addresses.
No matter how much effort you put-in to enhance information security defenses within your organisation, staff will always be the weakest link.
How do you obtain the support of your non-technical colleagues and ensure your information security processes and procedures are adhered to?
Our Information Security & ISO27001 Staff Wareness eLearning course is the most effective tool for tackling employee ignorance and ensuring your colleagues cooperate.
|ITG E-Learning Course: Information Security & ISO27001 Staff Awareness
Call 0845 070 1750 or email email@example.com for a tailored quote.
This eLearning course will help you to raise information security awareness within your organisation and reduce the likelihood of human error leading to a data breach.
Some of the benefits include:
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desks
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content