In order to comply with ISO27001 and in line with clause 8.2.2 of ISO27002, the Code of Practice, every organisation needs to address security issues at the employee level.
How do you ensure your information security processes and procedures are adhered to?
Staff awareness and training are key for achieving compliance with the ISO27001 standard. All employees in your organisation who are involved with processing information, use Information Technology in their daily job or use the Internet as a means of conducting business, have to be made aware of your organisation’s ISO27001
Our Information Security & ISO27001 Staff Awareness eLearning course is not only the most effective and efficient means of delivering staff awareness training within your organisation, but it can also be customised to include your own procedures, logos and in-house style.
|ITG E-Learning Course: Information Security & ISO27001 Staff Awareness
Call 0845 070 1750 or email email@example.com for a tailored quote.
This eLearning course will help you to raise information security awareness within your organisation and reduce the likelihood of human error leading to a data breach.
Some of the benefits include:
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desks
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content