If you have read one of our books or been on our DPA Foundation course you are probably familiar with the requirements of the Data Protection Act (DPA). You wouldn’t do anything that would compromise your customer’s personal data and damage your organisation’s reputation or lead to a penalty by the Information Commissioner’s Office.
How can you be sure that your staff and colleagues won’t breach the DPA?
Staff awareness and training are key to ensuring compliance with the Data Protection Act. All employees in your organisation who are involved in processing personal information in their daily job have to understand how the DPA requirements affect their daily working practices.
Make sure your DPA compliance project is successful – give your staff the knowhow to keep personal data safe!
Our DPA Staff Awareness eLearning course is not only the most effective and efficient means of delivering staff awareness training within your organisation, but it can also be customised to include your own procedures, logos and in-house style.
|ITG E-Learning Course: DPA Staff Awareness
Call 0845 070 1750 or email email@example.com for a tailored quote.
This eLearning course will increase DPA awareness within your organisation and reduce the likelihood of a data breach through human error.
Some of the benefits include:
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desks
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content