Build your career in information security management.
Over 1,500 jobs which required ISO 27001 qualifications were advertised in the UK in the last three months, with an salary of over £45,000 per annum.
ISO 27001 is acknowledged as the de facto global information security management standard and ISO 27001 qualifications are the key to building a successful career in information security management.
How can you get started?
How can you get started enhancing your CV to develop a career in information security management or, indeed, helping your company achieve the benefits of ISO 27001?
Please bear in mind that these two aims are not mutually exclusive. Link them together and you may find that you quickly move up the IT management ladder! One of our delegates on a ISO 27001 training course described it as “management rocket fuel”.
The quickest and most effective way to get started on the ISO 27001 journey (and career) is to attend the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation training course. Developed and presented ISO 27001 experts, this one-day course provides a complete introduction to the benefits of ISO 27001, and an understanding of how to deliver ISO 27001 best practice and compliance. It also provides the opportunity for delegates who pass the included examination to obtain their first industry-recognised ISO 27001 qualification.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the ISO 27001 standard and management system documentation.
- An overview of ISO 27001 and its application.
- Key elements of ISMS (information security management system) implementation project planning.
- The core elements of the ISMS.
- The key steps of an ISO 27001 risk assessment.
- An overview of the ISO 27001 Annex A controls.
Accredited to ISO 17024 – the international gold standard for IT qualifications
The ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification is awarded by IBITGQ and certified by gasq, who are fully accredited to the ISO/IEC 17024:2012 standard (Conformity assessment – General requirements for bodies operating certification of persons).
Compliance with ISO 17024 specifies that accredited certifications will:
- Meet a global, industry-recognised benchmark
- Are consistent, comparable and reliable worldwide
- Demonstrate that holders have the necessary knowledge and skills
- Be validated to ensure they are recognised by employers and peers
The bottom line is that qualifications that are accredited to ISO 17024 are recognised and highly valued by employers throughout the world.
Spend one day in London and earn the coveted Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification.