The ITIL Key Element Guides are essential resources for anyone involved with ITIL. The guides are perfect for those revising for exams and those using ITIL in their day to day jobs as they provide expert summaries and guidance on the key principles of ITIL.
The benefits of the Key Element Guides are:
- Each guide provides an overview of the principles, objectives, key elements and key lessons for each of the Lifecycle publications
- The guides help practitioners easily adopt the best practice
- Endorsed and quality assured by itSMF International – the leading organization for service management professionals.
Written by the original team who wrote the ITIL 2011 core titles – proving the relevance of the information contained within.
Special Offer Alert!
Retailed at €60 for the ITIL Key Element Guide Suite, we are offering the entire suite FREE for those who order the ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit.
The ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit:
- Contains all the documentation and templates you need to implement ITIL and/or achieve ISO 20000 certification
- Is completely up-to-date with the latest editions of ITIL 2011 and ISO/IEC 20000:2011
- Saves you time and money
|ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit
with the’Key Element Guide Suite’ for FREE!
Cost-effectively implement ITIL and/or achieve ISO 20000 certification with this fantastic offer, available until Friday 31st August.
More to explore: