PCI DSS Version 2.0 has just been released. It is designed to provide greater clarity and flexibility to facilitate improved understanding of the requirements of PCI DSS and eased implementation for merchants. Version 2.0 becomes effective on January 1, 2011.
The 11 November 2010 PCI DSS – 1-Day Introduction, Implementation & Compliance Masterclass will cover this new version and the course materials will reflect the changes.
The next course will be held on 11 November and there are just few spaces left. We have scheduled another course date (30 November 2010) to satisfy demand.
Save £100 – book your seat today!
Why attend this one-day PCI DSS course?
If you answered ‘Yes’ to any of these questions, then you should reserve your place today, as this is the course for you!
This 1-day, information-packed course gives you everything you need to know for PCI compliance. It is ideal for those who have to comply with this bank-enforced standard.
- For comprehensive and practical coverage of all aspects of implementing the PCI DSS for real;
- The course has been created and designed by a former QSA (Qualified Security Assessor) who knows all the ins and outs of PCI compliance;
- To help you develop an efficient, cost-effective plan for meeting this essential compliance standard.
Who is this course suitable for?
PCI DSS is not just an IT issue! Our practical course is aimed at everyone in the PCI DSS project: IT staff, Finance, HR and Senior Management alike. Everyone involved in any aspect of a PCI DSS compliance project will benefit from this one day course.
“The tutor was excellent & very knowledgeable and professional.”
Mark Jones, Security Consultant, Advent IM Ltd
What does this course cover?
Attending this Implementing PCI DSS Masterclass will enable you to:
- Understand the PCI DSS scheme and its objectives;
- Interpret the PCI DSS requirements for your own organisation;
- Plan your compliance strategy and segment any resulting actions into manageable phases, with achievable goals.
This special IT Governance course provides unique insights that will steer delegates toward cost-effective PCI DSS compliance by:
- Providing insight on how to effectively scope your cardholder data environment, which is fundamental to cost-effective PCI DSS compliance.
- Explaining the 10 key requirements of the PCI DSS and their multitude of mandatory sub-requirements, together with guidance on cost-effective implementation.
- Providing details of common failures, (mis-interpreting the requirements of the standard is a common pitfall).
- Enabling you to effect suitable knowledge transfer to members of your PCI DSS project team to ensure a consistent approach to meeting the requirements.
- Identifying areas which should be addressed as a matter of urgency, taking into consideration the resulting effects on revenue and on the bottom line.
Book your place today on this unique PCI Introduction, Implementation and Compliance course and benefit from our unique insights and experienced guidance on cost-effective compliance with this standard.