Everything you want to know about Business Continuity is an essential read for all business continuity managers. The book focuses particularly on the new ISO22301 standard and provides practical guidance on how to implement best practice business continuity management within your organisation.
This practical guide will show you how business continuity management can help your organisation to:
- carry out realistic risk identification and assessment
- put in place a cost-effective, ‘fit-for-purpose’ business continuity plan
- be more competitive
- enjoy greater customer loyalty
- conform to the legal requirements in terms of accountability, compliance, risk awareness
- return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible after an unforeseen incident.
|Everything you want to know about Business Continuity