PRINCE2 qualifications are a great way for project managers to progress their career and to stand out above their peers. Distance learning is a very cost effective method of training in preperation for the foundation or practitioner exams and with Summer holiday’s fast approaching, now is the time to procure the distance learning package that suites your particular requirements.
Why choose distance learning over a classroom based course?
Distance learning is cost effective. You avoid travel costs and time out of the office. You can learn at your own pace and at a location that suites you. If you are unsure about a particular part of the course, you simply retake it until you are confident that you have taken in the information and can apply what you know.
Featured distance learning package
- The PRINCE2 2009 Foundation CD-ROM training course – CD Includes PRINCE2 Case Study and Examination Simulator
- Our PRINCE2 trainers supply dedicated, global email and telephone support, and they can answer any PRINCE2 questions you might have
- The PRINCE2 Manual – Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 – 2009 Edition
- The Passing the PRINCE2 Exam Hints and Tips Book – 2009 Edition
- The PRINCE2 Process Model Wall Chart – PRINCE2:2009 Edition
- PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Fee
The big advantage with this course is that you can take it at your own pace, it is 7 hours long and most people spread it over 1 or 2 weeks – perfect for evening, weekend or holiday learning!