Following the success of our first General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) webinar series earlier this year, we’re launching a new series of eight webinars starting in January 2017. These will focus on the implications of the GDPR and the key actions your business should take before the Regulation comes into effect on 25 May 2018.
Given that organisations processing EU residents’ personal data have less than 18 months to meet the demanding requirements of the GDPR, our data protection compliance experts aim to help organisations during this transition period by shedding light on the best-practice operational and technical measures they should implement to comply with the GDPR.
The first webinar in the GDPR series, Accountability under the GDPR and what it means for boards and senior management, will be delivered by IT Governance’s founder and executive chairman, Alan Calder, at 15:00 (GMT) on 19 January 2017. This webinar is designed to inform senior management and boards about the potential impact of the GDPR on their organisations.
This first session is followed by the next webinars:
- GDPR requirements for Cloud providers »
- Appointing a data protection officer (DPO) under the GDPR »
- Data flow audit and data mapping for GDPR compliance »
- The GDPR and NIS Directive: Risk-based security measures and incident notification requirements »
- Data transfers to countries outside the EU/EEA under the GDPR »
- Data protection by design and by default under the GDPR »
- Legal obligations for and responsibilities of data processors and controllers under the GDPR »
Those who wish to attend all of the webinars can automatically register for the entire GDPR series.
To find out more about each webinar’s agenda, please visit our webinar page »