Business Continuity Management has an important role to play in the long-term success of an organisation. It allows an organisation to understand, and plan, how it would react in a given scenario, and increase its chances of surviving a distruption that could, in the absence of a business continuity management system, cripple its operation and even stop it from trading all together!
Until the end of July, we are giving away an additional two resources with the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit!
|BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit Special Offer
This toolkit contains electronic copies of the following specialist guides:
- BS25999 A Pocket Guide, which provides an easy to read and straightforward introduction to the subjects of business continuity and BS 25999;
- Business Continuity and BS25999: A Combined Glossary, which sets out a common vocabulary for business continuity; &
- Business Continuity Management: a Manager’s Guide to BS25999, which is a concise and practical guide to implementing this new benchmark for business continuity management.
As well as document templates, tools and references that enable you to quickly and efficiently produce your own tailored versions of all these essential documents:
- the scope and objectives of the BCMS and procedures;
- the BCM policy;
- the provision of resources;
- the competency of BCM personnel and associated training records;
- the business impact analysis;
- the risk assessment;
- the business continuity strategy;
- the incident response structure;
- business continuity plans and incident management plans;
- BCM exercising;
- the maintenance and review of BCM arrangements;
- internal audit;
- management review of the BCMS;
- preventive and corrective actions; and
- continual improvement.
This toolkit comes with an inbuilt 12-month support and upgrade contract that ensures that buyers benefit from all improvements to the toolkit for 12 months, and provides online documentation email drafting support as and when you need it.
The BS25999 BCMS Toolkit is available for immediate download and if you order before the end of July 2010 we’ll send you 2 additional guides absolutely FREE!