With the GDPR being enforced from 25 May 2018, organisations should be looking to kick-start their projects now.
To help organisations assess their current stance against the Regulation and get their projects off the ground and running, ITGP has developed a new GDPR Compliance Gap Assessment Tool.
This tool is designed around 10 sections of high-level questions:
- Risk management
- GDPR project
- Roles and responsibilities
- Scope of compliance
- Process analysis
- ISMS, Principle 6 and Article 32
- Rights of data subjects
By simply answering a series of questions, this tool will help you:
- Quickly establish gaps between your current data protection regime and the GDPR;
- Plan and prioritise your GDPR project;
- Establish areas for development.