This outstanding London training course – delivered by IT Governance’s own expert trainers – prepares the IT practitioner or ISO20000 project manager to implement ISO/IEC 20000 in an organisation. It covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 Standard. It has a wider scope than the Certificated Auditor training course and is therefore ideal for all IT(SM) consultants who wish to assist organisations prepare for audit/certification to ISO20000.
This course leads to the APMG-accredited ISO 20000 Practitioner Certificate.
Unique Features that NO other ISO20000 Course Provider can match:
- This course comes with the unique IT Governance ‘PASS THE COURSE GUARANTEE’ – we are so certain that our teaching will help you pass the course that, if you do not, we will let you attend a future course for free (although you will still have to pay the repeat exam fee)
- All delegates receive a free copy of ISO/IEC 20000: An introduction
- We make copies of parts 1, 2 & 3 of ISO/IEC 20000 available for use during the course (and you can purchase your own copies directly from us when you’re ready)
- Comfortable training location, enjoyable meals and refreshments
- Highly competitive pricing!
- The exam fee is included in the price – there are no hidden extras.
The Certificate is awarded to candidates passing the relevant examination, which can only be taken as part of an accredited training course. The examination consists of a single, 1-hour, “closed book” multiple choice paper and a 1-hour written assignment, which is also “closed book”.