If your organisation is certified to ISO 9001:2008 and you would like to transition to the latest version of the Standard, you have until September 2018 to do so. To help you transition, the ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Conversion Tool is available to download for free.
Designed for those thinking about updating their management system to the latest ISO 9001:2015 standard, this tool will help you identify the changes and provides guidance on adapting your existing quality management system.
- A summary of the key changes to the ISO 9001 standard
- Discussion of notable retentions
- Requirements for documented information
- Clause mapping
ISO 9001 was recently updated for 2015 to maintain its relevance in today’s marketplace, and to continue to offer organisations improved performance and business benefits.
The 2015 version of the Standard is much less prescriptive than the 2008 version and can be used as an agile business improvement tool, so you can make it relevant to your organisation’s requirements.
The new standard also brings quality management and continual improvement into the heart of your organisation, helping to enhance and monitor the performance of your business. This aims to improve customer satisfaction by demonstrating:
- Understanding and consistency in meeting requirements
- The consideration of processes in terms of added value
- The achievement of effective process performance
- Improvement of processes based on the evaluation of data
Download your free ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 Conversion Tool today