The Information Technology Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) is the most widely adopted IT service management (ITSM) framework in the world, detailing practices that enable you to provide IT services that are better aligned with your organisation’s business needs. All organisations with ITSM needs should adopt ITIL, as it helps them:
- Be more reliable: ITIL is a proven framework that, when implemented correctly, leads to consistent results;
- Improve customer satisfaction: ITIL attunes staff to the needs of customers, meaning they are adept at anticipating and responding to issues;
- Optimise service delivery: ITIL offers opportunities to simplify and standardise IT service practices, reducing costs and increasing efficiency;
- Gain greater visibility of IT costs and assets: you’ll have a stronger understanding of where your organisation’s ITSM resources are going, allowing you make better budget decisions; and
- Become more adaptable: ITIL takes into account the constantly evolving nature of the IT sector, enabling organisations to focus on innovation and develop alongside technology.
ITIL training courses
IT Governance offers a range of training courses to help you gain ITIL qualifications. Our ITIL® Foundation (2 Day) Training Course is ideal for those getting started with the framework. It covers ITIL’s principles, models and definitions, outlines the framework’s service lifecycle and helps you prepare and practice for the ITIL Foundation exam.
The course is running in London, Birmingham and Glasgow on various dates between May and December 2018. Alternatively, you can take the course in-house.
Once you’ve passed the course, you can train for more advanced qualifications to further your career.