Whether you’re looking to train your staff on the Data Protection Act or the PCI DSS, or help people get the ITIL Foundation certificate, classroom training for multiple people can get expensive.
But there is an alternative: in-house training.
- Reduced cost per delegate, with no travel or accommodation required.
- Convenience of training in the office with minimum time away from essential tasks.
- Focused exclusively on your organisation’s requirements.
- Confidentiality is guaranteed, letting you freely discuss organisational scope, policy and processes.
- Optional in-house exam and post-course certification service provided by EXIN®, APMG and IBITGQ.
We have been delivering in-house training for over a decade. Our experienced trainers and consultants can deliver bespoke training across any discipline within the IT governance, risk or compliance fields.
Some of our most popular in-house courses include:
Our training programmes enable your staff to develop the skills required to deliver best practice and compliance in your organisation, and provide them with the opportunity to gain industry-standard certifications and increased peer recognition.
Contact our Training Team today on 0845 070 1750 or email to discuss how we can help with your in-house training requirements.