We all know that ITIL can be a complicated framework to adopt – there are so many different aspects to ITIL that you need to control in order for successful implementation. So how is this made possible?
To make ITIL implementation easier, try our ITSM, ITIL® & ISO/IEC 20000 Implementation Toolkit. This toolkit makes an ITIL adoption and/or ISO/IEC 20000 certification easily achievable and is completely up-to-date with the latest editions of ITIL 2011 and ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
|ITSM, ITIL® & ISO20000 Toolkit
|This is the comprensive and up-to-date toolkit on the market|
The toolkit helps organisations implement service management and, using ITIL® practices, will prepare you for successful ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The benefits of this toolkit include:
- Makes ITIL implementation easy and less time-consuming
- Developed by service management gurus Shirley Lacy and Jenny Dugmore
- Minimise delays and costs
- Integrates ISO/IEC 20000 requirements with ITIL 2011 best practices
- Contains 100 pre-written policies, procedures and templates
- Provides a gap analysis assessment tool
- Provides useful guidance on how to implement ITIL, along with supporting manuals
This toolkit will help you avoid costly trial-and-error dead ends and also features our unique 12 months drafting support and automatic updates.
You may also be intersted in…