With the Final Registration Deadline of the 3rd October fast approaching, it is time to plan and book the resources you need to ensure that you to pass the examination held on the 8th December.
How can you find the time in your busy work schedule to prepare for an ISACA examination? How can you study and prepare for a rigorous exam in just over 12 weeks’ time?
To ensure you pass your ISACA examination first time, we recommend the following action list:
- Check that you have the relevant 5-years of Work Experience to qualify
- Register and book your exam directly with ISACA before Oct 3rd
- Purchase the official ISACA Study Guides and 3rd Party textbooks
- Plan a self-study programme that covers all of the key knowledge Domains
- Attend an Exam Preparation training course a few days before you sit the exam
The IT Governance ISACA Examination Preparation Programme is designed to provide an intensive and complete exam preparation to help you pass the CISA, CISM or CGEIT at the very first attempt.
We are the exclusive approved reseller of ISACA publications in the UK and all Study Guides and books are available from our dedicated ISACA Certification Bookstore.
For your final exam preparation, we offer a number of dedicated classroom courses which include:
Ensure that you pass the CISA, CISM or CGEIT examination first time.
Purchase Your Study Guides and Book on the ISACA Exam Prep Courses now.
PS. If you are new to ISACA certification and not quite ready to take the examinations, please email email@example.com or call our Customer Service team on 0845 070 1750, who will be delighted to fully explain the study programme and provide you with suitable training options for the future.