ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 has been updated to reflect the latest in best practice for service management. Publishind in the last couple of weeks, it is worth while getting yourself a copy, even if you already have the 2005 version.
For this week only, you can get a free copy of this new standard when you pre-order the innovative ITSM and ISO/IEC 20000 Documentation Toolkit, saving yourself £100!
The documents contained in this toolkit include:
- SMS Overview – including what is ISO/IEC 20000 (project / staff training slides)
- a model Service Management Policy
- a model Statement of Applicability
- a pre-written Service Management System Manual
- a Service Management Plan Template
- a Service Level Agreement Template
- over 400 pages of fit-for-purpose information
- 100 pre-written policies, procedures, templates and guidance
- Implementation manager
- Gap analysis/ISO/IEC 20000-1 Assessment tool
- PDCA and documentation pyramid presentation
- Guidance – how ITIL best practices support the ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 requirements
The ITSM and ISO/IEC 20000 Documentation Toolkit will fill a gap in the market by making ISO/IEC 20000 certification more easily achievable, especially for those service providers who are required to do so by the Government. The toolkit comes with a unique drafting support service and 12 months of automatic upgrades.