If you are serious about implementing ISO 27001, the International standard for tackling Cybersecurity, you should take advantage of this very limited offer.
Our next ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation Training Course will be held on 19 June in London and we have just 3 spaces remaining. We are going to give these last few places away to the next three customers that purchase our best selling No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit.
|No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit
This toolkit contains our highly practical and informative books and tools, providing you with the unique and expert guidance you need to tackle your ISO27001 project.
Included in the toolkit:
- Documentation Toolkit: a CD-ROM with nearly 450 densely packed pages of fit-for-purpose policies and procedures;
- IT Governance: an International Guide to Data Security (Soft Cover) 5th Edition;
- vsRisk™ – the Cybersecurity Risk Assessment Tool;
- Hard copies of all three of the information security standards ISO/IEC 27002:2005; ISO/IEC 27001:2005 & ISO/IEC 27005:2011;
- ISO27001 in a Windows® Environment Second edition (Softcover);
- 30 minute LiveOnline Consultancy session with one of our in-house experts, ensuring your ISMS project gets off to the best possible start.
And don’t forget, the next three customers to purchase this toolkit (or before the end of May 2012), will receive a free place on our ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation Training Course. This course enables delegates to get to grips with the key concepts and benefits of ISO27001, including its relationship with ISO27002.