This itSMF Book Suite contains the most recent service management best practice guides, all in one bundle.
- Latest (autumn/winter 2011) itSMF International books
- Written by authoritative figures such as Sharon Taylor, Robert Falkowitz, Ian Salvage and Karen Ferris
- Includes up-to-date information on best practice for service management
Topics covered include, ‘Principles and practice of IT service management (ITSM)’, ‘ITSM tools – selection and implementation’ and ‘Green service management’.
|itSMF Book Suite
The books included in this bundle are as follows:
- Creating and Driving Service Excellence: An Executive’s Guide to IT Service Management:- An introductory guide to the principles and practice of service management.
- IT Tools for the Business when the Business is IT:- A guide to selecting the right ITSM tool for the job and implementing its use.
- Greening Service Management:- This guide shows how taking a green view to service management can save the planet whilst saving your organisation serious amounts of money!