Have you ever wanted to know more about:
- How IT management issues affect organisation;
- The principles of IT governance, how IT governance helps address IT management issues, and who should be responsible for IT governance;
- The need for a control framework driven by the need for IT governance;
- How COBIT meets the requirement for an IT governance framework;
- How COBIT is used with other standards and best practices;
- The COBIT framework and all the components of COBIT, which are control objectives, control practices, management guidelines, and audit guidelines;
- How to apply COBIT in a practical situation; or
- The benefits of using COBIT?
This Course will answer all these questions and covers the following areas:
- What is governance?
- What are the drivers for IT governance?
- What is COBIT?
- Measuring IT governance;
- COBIT – Scope and Structure;
- In-depth examination of COBIT;
- COBIT and other methodologies; &
- Practical application of COBIT.
Control Objectives for Information and Related Technology (CobiT) is an IT governance control framework that helps organisations meet today’s business challenges in the areas of regulatory compliance, risk management and aligning IT strategy with organisational goals.
Order your comprehensive set of guides to the CobiT 4.1 framework today!
|COBIT 4.1 – Complete Publication Set – This set of publications features the complete set of COBIT 4.1 material published by the IT Governance Institute, including:|
This COBIT 4.1 Foundation Course, delivered by an experienced ISACA-accredited trainer, gives you an introduction to COBIT. The course enables delegates to earn a COBIT Foundation Certificate and to use the COBIT framework effectively in their workplace.
|COBIT 4.1 Foundation Course (Official ISACA 2-day Course) – 13-14 September London
The course content is not technical or complex in nature and no background knowledge or experience is therefore required. The material is of value to people at all levels in organisations and the course materials are all ISACA-accredited.
“Very good style and delivered with bags of enthusiasm.
Very good well balanced course.”
Russell Chopping – ACCESS LLP
It will be particularly relevant to you if:
- You want to better align your IT department with business requirements;
- You are tasked with meeting regulatory and statutory requirements or government targets that demand IT services are properly directed, organised and controlled;
- You want to know why many businesses are adopting COBIT as their approach to IT Governance and an understanding of COBIT and its relationship with other best practices.
Completion of the training and successfully passing the 40 question classroom exam will earn you an official COBIT Foundation certificate from ISACA as well as 14 CPE credits.