In today’s information economy, the protection of information assets is a key element in the long-term competitiveness and survival of any commercial organisation. ISO27001 is the internationally- recognised standard that helps businesses throughout the world mitigate the risks associated with cybercrime and provides the security assurance demanded by your board, shareholders, regulators and most importantly, your customers.
How can the implementation of ISO27001 protect the information assets in your company?
|ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation Training
The ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation course delivers introductory training to raise awareness, build knowledge and develop a complete understanding of the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 standard. The course also prepares delegates for the IBITGQ CIS F examination which is taken during the afternoon of the 1-day session. Successful candidates are awarded the Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) qualification.
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO27001 training needs?
- leader in ISO27001 and Information Security Management
- The first certificated training programme of ISO27001 education
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course
If you are new to ISO27001 or not quite ready to attend our ISO27001 training courses, you may wish to read The Case for ISO27001 by Alan Calder, which is available from our Bookstore.
Ensure you protect the information assets in your organisation.