In this modern age it is increasingly important for businesses to have control over their critical assets, robust information security systems and business continuity plans. From the threat of cyber crime, natural disasters and terror attacks, to increasing customer confidence, supply chain efficiency and adhering to legislation; IT standards are what all organizations should be benchmarking their IT systems against.
IT systems are at the heart of the modern business, and to drive you business forward, alignment with these internationally recognized standards is essential.
Below are some of the key areas of IT within organizations and the Standards that you should be looking to implement in your business:
- ISO27001 Information Security Management Systems Requirements (Download)
- ISO27002 Code of Practice For Information Security Management
- ISO27005 Guidelines for Information Security Risk Management (Download)
- Complete ISO27000 Series of Standards (Download)
Risk Management & Business Continuity
- BS25999 Part 1 & 2 Business Continuity (Download)
- BS7799-3 Risk Management Guidelines (Download)
- ISO27031 Guidelines for ICT Readiness for Business Continuity (Download)
IT Service Management
- ISO20000-1 Service Management Systems Requirements (Download)
- ISO20000-2 Service Management Systems Best Practices (Download)
- ISO20000-3 Service Management Systems Scope Definition and Applicability (Hardcopy)
- ISO20000 Both Main Parts (Download)
Visit the IT Governance site today to find out how security standards can help your business.