IT Governance CEO, and information security expert, Alan Calder, has written a white paper on ‘Cyber Security: A Critical Business Risk’ which is available for you to download, for free, now!
This free white paper sets out a Seven Step Strategy that all organizations should adopt and explores:
- Advanced Persistent Threats
- Serious Organized Crime
- Cyber Insecurity and Cyber Resilience
- The Fragmented Workforce
- Cyberbreach Costs
- Your Business Plan – Risk & Rewards
- Cybersecurity Standards
- Download the free white paper
Understanding cyber security and raising your organisations level of protection is critical. The Cyber Resilience Standards Kit contains the 4 international standards for the best practice of managing cyber risk. This kit is ideal for anyone implementing an ISO27001 information security management system whilst ensuring business continuity if an incident should occur.
|Cyber Resilience Standards Kit (Download)
This kit includes:
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005 (Hardcopy) – the specification for an information security management system
- ISO/IEC 27002:2005 (Hardcopy) – this standard details how to go about initiating, implementing maintaining, and improving information security management within an organisation
- ISO/IEC 27031:2011 (Hardcopy) – ISO/IEC 27031 deals with how organisations can ensure their IT processes and systems are prepared should a incident occur and enable business continuation
- ISO/IEC 27035:2011 (Hardcopy) – this standard provides a guideline of how to cope should an information security incident occur
Save money on buying the standards individually with this specially priced kit.