If your organisation processes, transmits or stores payment card data, you must comply with the PCI DSS Standard.
More importantly, you need to keep evidence that you have conducted formal staff awareness training.
PCI DSS rule 12.6 states you must: Implement a formal security awareness program to make all employees aware of the importance of cardholder data security.
What better way to obtain this evidence than deploying PCI DSS Staff Awareness eLearning within your organisation?
Your own corporate e-learning management portal automatically retains records of which staff have accomplished the course. You can easily monitor the compliance status of the organisation and see hard evidence of each employee’s level of understanding.
This is what one of our clients said about the PCI DSS Staff Awareness eLearning course:
“The content of the training provided was excellent, I thought. It was a good mix of the basics, for those new to the idea, and specifics for those who were a little more advanced. The website itself was very responsive and pages loaded quickly.”
John MacKenzie, IT Manager, Coulomb Technologies, Inc
|PCI DSS Staff Awareness eLearning course you tangible benefits whilst enabling you to impart basic, and yet fundamental, training on the PCI requirements within your organisation.|
Benefits of this course include:
- Massive financial cost savings in comparison to traditional training options
- Minimal office disruption – staff train at their desks
- Minimal administration – comprehensive reports available
- Systematic evidence that training has actually been provided – underpinning disciplinary actions
- Simple to use with relevant and informative content
- Receive a 25% discount on the first year’s license
- Receive a 15 month subscription instead of 12 – that’s 3 months free
Call 0845 070 1750 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for a free demo