Hosting the London 2012 Olympic Games has been a mammoth task for all involved. With 26 Olympic Sports, 14,700 athletes, 21,000 media and 10.8 million ticket-holders, it has been one of the largest events London has ever seen.
Those staging the London 2012 Games have had to try and ensure they deliver:
- On time
- On budget
- Exceptionally high standards
- A sustainable legacy in the years to come
With the closing ceremony on Sunday, the world saw what has been classed as a “successful” Olympics, by politicians, the media and the public alike.
To ensure its success, PRINCE2® was used throughout the project to help guarantee goals were reached and deadlines met.
|The Official PRINCE2®:2009 Book Bundle
This bundle contains:
- PRINCE2:2009 Manual, Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2 – 2009 Edition (Sotcover)
- Directing Successful Projects With PRINCE2 – 2009 Edition (Softcover)
- PRINCE2 Pocketbook – 2009 Edition (Softcover)
- An Introduction to PRINCE2: Managing and Directing Successful Projects – 2009 Edition (Softcover)
- The Executive Guide to Directing Projects within a PRINCE2 and MSP Environment (Softcover)
By having all of the core official PRINCE2:2009 books at hand, you will be able to instantly access the advice and guidance direct from the OGC, the originators of the PRINCE2 methodology.
More to explore: