Are you an information security professional looking to take your career to the next level?
Thanks to the growth and global acceptance of ISO 27001:2013 as the default standard for information security management, there has never been a better time to qualify as an ISO 27001 lead auditor.
Where do I start?
To ensure success as an ISO 27001 lead auditor, you will need to gain a thorough understanding of the Standard and its audit procedures, together with qualifications that are certified by accredited and respected independent organisations.
Designed by Steve Watkins, the chair of the ISO/IEC 27001 UK User Group, IT Governance’s ISO27001 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course is acknowledged as the most comprehensive in the UK.
Attendees who successfully complete the course will be awarded the Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA) qualification issued by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO 27001 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO 27001 and information security management.
- The course is developed by the leaders of the first certificated training programme of ISO 27001 education.
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners.
- A focus on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification.
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course.
Our next ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course will be held in London on 13–17 November. But hurry – there are limited spaces remaining.