Information Technology Act (ITA) forces businesses to enforce data security measures ensuring private data remains private.
The ITA applies to all Indian businesses that collect data. With the trend of businesses in the western world outsourcing and increasingly utilising the Indian IT sector the ITA poses a threat both directly, through non-compliance, and indirectly, through western clients requiring compliance to data protection and security standards.
The ITA stops short of requiring businesses to achieve certification against a single standard, however it does deem organisations that are ISO27001certified as compliant with the law.
IT Governance publishes a range of ISO 27001 books and documentation toolkits to support businesses in achieving the ISO27001 standard. New to ITGovernanceAsia.com is the best selling 3-day ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Online Training Course.
Attending an online training course is convenient and cost-effective saving you time, travel and extra expenses that come with attending a course in person.
Key Benefits of ISO27001:
- ensures you comply with ITA
- will underpin and protect IT worldwide over the next decade
- is designed to harmonise with ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, ISO 20000 and others for effective management system integration
- implements the Plan-Do-Check-Act (PDCA) model
- reflects the principles of the 2002 OECD guidance on the security of information systems and networks
ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer
Kick-start your ISO27001 Information Security Management standard Implementation with this live online training course. Addressing and exceeding all aspects of implementing and maintaining the requirements for ISO27001.