In this IT driven economy, cyber crime is the biggest threat to all businesses.
Over the last decade, technology has developed at an exponential rate. This has created a proliferation in cyber crime. Many businesses however, lack the cyber defences to protect themselves, their critical assets and their customers.
The best way to protect your business from cyber attack is to create an information security management system (ISMS) aligned with ISO27001 – the only accepted cyber security management standard.
The most cost-effective and efficient way to achieve this is with the ISO 27001 Cyber Security Toolkit.
This toolkit provides all the tools and resources you need to implement your own cyber security project and align your business with ISO 27001.
Key benefits of this toolkit:
- Copies of ISO27001, ISO27002, ISO27031 & ISO27035 will help prepare and guide you through your project
- The pre-written documents and policies in the documentation toolkit will save you weeks of work
- vsRisk – delivers an ISO27001 compliant risk assessment which is completely automated
- ‘IT Governance: A Managers Guide’ provides executive level implementation guidance
- 12 months drafting support means we can assist you with any part of the documentation process
- By using this toolkit you will avoid costly trial and error dead ends, saving time and resources
For under £1,700 can you afford not to protect your business from cyber crime?