Achieving ISO 27001 certification is the best way for an organisation to protect its information assets, mitigate the risk of Cyber attack (and other forms of data breach), and to win new business.
Risk assessment is critical to effective deployment of an ISO 27001 Information Security Management System (ISMS), and the hardest part of achieving ISO 27001 certification is the documentation.
A toolkit can accelerate your ISO 27001 project immensely. It enables a cost-effective route to certification readiness and the No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit has everything you will need.
|No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit
Buy during February and get a free ICT Strategy Toolkit!
When you use our highly practical and informative books and tools to help you tackle the project, you receive unique guidance and support for your organisation – plus, with this package, you save money.
What does this toolkit contain?
- Documentation Toolkit: a CD-ROM with nearly 450 densely packed pages of fit-for-purpose policies and procedures.
- IT Governance: a Manager’s Guide to Data Security (Soft Cover) 4th Edition.
- vsRisk™ – the Definitive ISO/IEC27001:2005-Compliant Information Security Risk Assessment Tool.
- All three of the information security standards: ISO 27001; ISO 27002; ISO 27005.
- ISO27001 in a Windows® Environment, Second edition (Softcover).
- LiveOnline Consultancy: a session with one of our in-house experts, ensuring your ISMS project gets off to the best possible start.
“Using the templates, was the only way that we could deliver a 1st edition ISMS in under 6 months. Our deliverable was a work in progress but miles ahead of where they would have been without the templates.”
Tim Moreton, President, Moreton & Co., airlinetechnology.net.