The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) was put together by the PCI Security Standards Council to decrease payment card fraud across the internet and increase credit card data security.
Every organisation that stores, transmits or processes card holder data must comply with the PCI DSS or risk heavy fines, reputation damage and the ability to take payment card transactions altogether.
For a cost effective route to PCI DSS compliance you should attend our 1-day PCI Foundation Trianing Course. The course will enable you to:
- Understand the PCI DSS scheme and its objectives;
- Interpret the PCI DSS requirements for your own organisation;
- Plan your compliance strategy and segment any resulting actions into manageable phases, with achievable goals.
|PCI Foundation Training Course
2ndOctober 2012 in London
“A well prepared course with excellent content. A good introduction to PCI DSS.”
Adrian Little, Consultant, GSS
This special IT Governance course provides unique insights that will steer delegates toward cost-effective PCI DSS compliance by:
- Providing insight on how to effectively scope your cardholder data environment, which is fundamental to cost-effective PCI DSS compliance;
- Explaining the 12 key requirements of the PCI DSS and their multitude of mandatory sub-requirements, together with guidance on cost-effective implementation;
- Providing details of common failures, (mis-interpreting the requirements of the standard is a common pitfall);
- Enabling you to effect suitable knowledge transfer to members of your PCI DSS project team to ensure a consistent approach to meeting the requirements;
- Identifying areas which should be addressed as a matter of urgency, taking into consideration the resulting effects on revenue and on the bottom line.
Book your place today on this unique PCI Foundation course and benefit from our unique insights and experienced guidance on cost-effective compliance with this standard.