The pressure on organizations to maintain security and comply with regulatory requirements has never been more prevalent. With an increase in security and the number of hacking attacks rising, it is vital that organisations establish and put in place the correct controls.
IT controls will enable the secure processing, availability, confidentiality and integrity of data, which in turn, will aid organisations in achieving their compliance obligations.
‘Compliance by Design: IT Controls that work’ will show you how your organisation and benefit from becoming compliant with the relevant national and international standards. It will show you how integrating controls into your processes will improve your security, increase your productivity, save you time and money, and increase your profits.
|Compliance by Design: IT Controls That Work
by Chong Ee
|Also available as a downloadable eBook|
Compliance by Design: IT Controls that Work will show you how to:
- Implement changes that will improve your processes
- Allay fears and overcome resistance from your stakeholders
- Integrate controls into your everyday processes
- Achieve synergy from interconnected processes
- Assess your priorities and handle conflicting objectives
- Analyse and manage risks
- And, establish a system of controls that is right for your business.
This book will arm you with the tools and techniques you need to put in place the right system of IT controls in order to develop an effective and sustainable IT compliance strategy.