Cloud Computing can introduce a number of legal and international challenges for your organisation. Make sure you are aware of these risks with Cloud Computing: Assessing the Risks.
This book is newly published and written by three leading industry experts in Cloud Computing. With specific chapters on Cloud Computing Borders – National and International Deployment, governance, assessing risks and compliance within the Cloud, this book is a must-have guide for anyone looking into cloud security and those concerned about storing data in the cloud.
- Cloud Computing Explained
- How Cloud Computing Changes Security, Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Governance of Cloud Computing
- Cloud Computing Top Security Risks
- Assessing Security in the Cloud
- Cloud Computing Application Security
- Organisational Risks Associated with Cloud Computing
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery in Cloud Computing
- Investigations and Forensics in the Cloud
- Cloud Computing Borders – National and International Deployment
- Evaluating Compliance in the Cloud
- Where Cloud Computing is Heading
Buy it today >>
More to explore: