Are you planning to study and prepare to take the exam for the CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) certification? With the recent changes made to the CISSP syllabus in January, it is vital to prepare and study the content of the new 2012 CBK Domains.
Released in January by (ISC)2 , the 2012 CBK Domains have been revised and updated to reflect the (ISC)2 Job Task Analysis study which is conducted every 3 years. This work ensures that the CISSP CBK is updated to include content on all new and emerging threats, technologies, standards and regulations. The changes include the renaming of the Application Development Security to the Software Development Security domain and a large amount of new content added to the following domains:
- Access Controls
- Telecommunications & Network Security
- Information Security Governance & Risk Management
- Legal Regulations, Investigations and Compliance.
|CISSP Accelerated Training Programme
30 April – 4 May 2012 in London
The CISSP Accelerated Training Programme is designed to provide an intensive and complete preparation to ensure that delegates pass the (ISC)2 CISSP examination at the very first attempt. This course is based on a complete review and discussion of the new 2012 CBK Domains.
Delivered in London over a period of 5-days, this unique 3-Phase intensive study program includes the following:
- Pre-course CISSP Knowledge Assessment
- Classroom Presentation delivered by an experienced CISSP qualified trainer
- Evening Q&A and discussion sessions
- Final Exam Preparation with example exam questions
- (ISC)2 CISSP CBK Official Study Guide Textbook
- Optional Accommodation package.
As preparation is the essential ingredient to passing the CISSP examination, we strongly recommend that all delegates review and purchase our dedicated publications and resources available from our CISSP Campus.
Ensure You Study and Prepare for CISSP with the latest 2012 CBK content.