Best management practice in technology governance, risk management and compliance will be a high priority for boards across the globe this year and with a new financial year fast approaching now is the time to procure the resources that will help you to meet these challenges. As belt-tightening continues through 2011, will your budget be significantly reduced? And what about the output from that budget – will you be expected to achieve less or more?
If you are fortunate enough to have some funds remaining from the 2010/2011 budget, you will do well to spend it now on the vital tools that will help you through the next 12 months. ITGP Toolkits are a value-for-money resource that will save you time and money and offers a cost effective route to do-it-yourself compliance.
This complete ITGP Suite contains CD-Rom versions of all the following toolkits:
- No 3 ISO27001 Comprehensive ISMS Toolkit (CD-Rom/Download)
- ISO38500 IT Governance Framework Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- Social Media Governance Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- SharePoint Governance Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- PCI DSS v2.0 Documentation Compliance Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- Complete Data Protection Toolkit and Awareness Posters (CD-Rom)
- ISO9001 QMS Quality Management System Documentation Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- ISO14001 EMS Environmental Management System Documentation Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- EN16001 Energy Management System Documentation Toolkit (CD-Rom)
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Toolkit (Download)
Not all toolkits will be relevant for your organisation right now but the chances are, in time, they will be! If you only need one toolkit today and another in three months time, that’s fine. Buy whichever toolkit you need now, and then, when you are ready, you can buy the next toolkit and integrate it easily into your existing framework – they are designed to integrate in this way.
Price conscious organisations will see the benefit of purchsing the entire suite and will save £1000.