As August draws to a close our special offers will soon end. Organisations have been making the most of our August Business Continuity Offers, which have given additional tools and resources to delegates of our September training courses and our BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit.
The offers have been so popular that we now have a very limited number of spaces on the following September courses:
- BS25999 Business Continuity Management Implementation Master Class where delegates will receive the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit free!
- Understanding Business Continuity Management Best Practice & BS25999 where delegates will receive the Coping with Unplanned Absences free!
If you would like to join the organisations which are taking their business continuity planning seriously, and making the most of the ‘added value’ offers, you will need to be quick and book a place on one of these courses today! If you are unable to attend a course and still want to make the most of our August offers, you will be very wise to purchase the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit while the offer is still available.
Business Continuity Toolkit Offer:
Download the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit & Manager’s Guide before the end of August, and we’ll send you two additional guides FREE!
The BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit contains document templates, tools and references that enable you to quickly and efficiently produce your own tailored versions of all the essential documents that BS25999-2:2007 specifies at clause 18.104.22.168.
As well as the documentation templates, this toolkit contains electronic copies of the following specialist guides:
- BS25999 A Pocket Guide, which provides an easy to read and straightforward introduction to the subjects of business continuity and BS25999
- Business Continuity and BS25999: A Combined Glossary, which sets out a common vocabulary for business continuity
- Business Continuity Management: A Manager’s Guide to BS25999, which is a concise and practical guide to implementing this new benchmark for business continuity management.
The two additional guides, which you will get FREE with this toolkit during August, are:
- Coping with Unplanned Absences, which looks at what you can do to ensure your employees fulfil their obligations and turn up as required. It gets to grips with the question of how your organisation should handle unplanned absences before and when they arise
- IT Outsourcing Contracts: A Legal and Practical Guide, which identifies some of the benefits and pitfalls that an organisation may encounter when outsourcing its IT.
These offers are only available until the end of August and the courses are nearly sold out!
Contact us today by e-mail email@example.com or call +44(0)845 070 1750.