Too many companies lose time, customers and money from not having a business continuity plan in place.
A business continuity plan enables you to:
- carry out realistic risk identification and assessment
- put in place a cost-effective, ‘fit-for-purpose’ business continuity plan
- be more competitive
- enjoy greater customer loyalty
- conform to the legal requirements in terms of accountability, compliance, risk awareness
- return to ‘business as usual’ as quickly as possible after an unforeseen incident.
And guess what? Everything you want to know about Business Continuity will tell you exactly what you need to know
|Everything you want to know about Business Continuity
Everything you want to know about Business Continuity will show you how to develop a modern response to the operational risk landscape and how to prepare your organisation for interruptions to your key activities, minimising the impact on your bottom line, reputation and credibility.
P.S. Quickly and effectively implement a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) in line with BS25999 with the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit