Knowledge and experience in implementing compliance to the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Information Security Management standard are considered to be essential to building a successful career in information security. To ensure you compete at the highest level, you will also need qualifications that are certified by accredited and respected independent organisations.
To support the growing need for skilled and certified ISO27001 practitioners, we are pleased to announce that delegates attending our ISO27001 ISMS Lead Implementer MasterClass will for the first time be awarded a qualification from gasq (The Global Association for Software Quality).
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO27001 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO27001 and Information Security Management
- The first certificated training programme of ISO27001 education
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course
ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer
Masterclass is held in London and Manchester and features Steve Watkins as lead trainer. This course prepares delegates for an examination which is taken on the last day of a three-day training programme. Successful candidates will be awarded the ISO27001 ISMS Lead Implementer Certificate issued by the exam body, gasq and approved by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications.
If you are new to ISO27001 or not quite ready to attend our ISO27001 training courses, you may wish to read The Case for ISO27001 by Alan Calder, which is available from our Bookstore.
Ensure you build your career with a Certified ISO27001 Qualification.