Knowledge and experience in implementing compliance to the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Information Security Management Standard are considered to be essential to building a successful career in information security. To ensure you compete at the highest level, you will also need ISO27001 qualifications that are certified by accredited and respected independent organisations.
|The ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer training course is acknowledged by our peers as the most comprehensive in the UK. Designed to develop the skills to deliver ISO27001 best practice and compliance, this course also awards the coveted IBITGQ Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (CIS LI) certificate which is widely recognised within the industry as the ISO27001 qualification of choice.
Save 20% off the July course
|ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer Masterclass
10-12 July in London
This unique 3-day classroom training session has been devised by the IT Governance Ltd Directors, Alan Calder and Steve Watkins who are the authors of the definitive textbook, IT Governance: An International Guide to Data Security and ISO27001/ISO27002 (5th Edition). This text book is a compulsory requirement for study on the Open University Postgraduate Course in Information Security Management.
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO27001 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO27001 and Information Security Management
- The first certificated training programme of ISO27001 education
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course
Ensure you build your career with a Certified ISO27001 Qualification