Knowledge and experience in implementing compliance to the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 Information Security Management standard are considered to be essential to building a successful career in information security.
To ensure you compete at the highest level, you will also need qualifications that are certified by accredited and respected independent organisations.
To support the growing need for skilled and certified ISO27001 practitioners, we are pleased to announce that delegates attending our ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation course will for the first time be awarded a certificate from the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
ISO27001 Certified ISMS Foundation is a key element in the IT Governance training programme of ISO27001 education which offers a structured learning path from Foundation to Advanced level. Upon completion of the Foundation course, many delegates will choose to study on the ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Implementer (link) or Lead Auditor (link) courses. Each course is designed to build the relevant skills and knowledge and enable delegate to deliver best practice and compliance to their respective organisations.
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO27001 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO27001 and Information Security Management
- The first certificated training programme of ISO27001 education
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course
Ensure you build your career with the Certified ISMS Foundation (CIS F) Qualification