With the growth and global acceptance of the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 as the default standard for Information Security Management, there has been an increased demand for qualified ISO27001 Lead Auditors. To ensure success as an ISO27001 Lead Auditor, you will need to gain a thorough knowledge of the standard and its audit procedures together with qualifications that are certified by accredited and respected independent organisations.
To support the growing need for skilled and certified ISO27001 Lead Auditors, we are pleased to announce that delegates attending our ISO27001 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course will for the first time be awarded a qualification from gasq (The Global Association for Software Quality) and approved by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO27001 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO27001 and Information Security Management
- The first certificated training programme of ISO27001 education
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course
Ensure you build your career with a Certified ISO27001 Qualification
PS. If you are new to ISO27001, we can recommend that you purchase, Governance: A Manager’s Guide to Data Security and ISO27001/ISO27002 by Alan Calder and Steve Watkins.