With the growth and global acceptance of the ISO/IEC 27001:2005 as the default standard for Information Security Management, there has been an increased demand for qualified ISO27001 Lead Auditors. To ensure success as an ISO27001 Lead Auditor, you will need to gain a thorough knowledge of the standard and its audit procedures together with qualifications that are certified by accredited and respected independent organisations.
To support the growing need for skilled and certified ISO27001 Lead Auditors, we are pleased to announce that delegates successfully completing our ISO27001 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course will be awarded the Certified ISMS Lead Auditor (CIS LA) qualification issued by the International Board for IT Governance Qualifications (IBITGQ).
|ISO27001 Certified ISMS Lead Auditor
25-29 June 2012 in London
The ISO27001 ISMS Lead Auditor Training Course is acknowledged by our peers and customers to be the most comprehensive in the UK. This course is presented by Steve Watkins who is Chair of the ISO/IEC27001 UK User Group and is the ISMS Technical Expert for UKAS, advising on their assessments of Certification Bodies offering ISO27001 accredited certification.
Why choose IT Governance for your ISO27001 training needs?
- Acknowledged leader in ISO27001 and Information Security Management
- The first certificated training programme of ISO27001 education
- Practical hands-on approach delivered by experienced practitioners
- Focussed on improving knowledge, developing skills and awarding certification
- Guaranteed booking – we will never cancel your IT Governance course
Ensure you build your career with a Certified ISO27001 Qualification