Senior managers and consultants who advise on the best practice COBIT framework are much in demand in the boardrooms of successful organisations throughout the world. With a focus on managing processes, COBIT has helped companies bridge the gaps between control requirements, regulatory compliance and business risks and to significantly increase the value of their investment in IT.
It goes without saying that larger organisations who are adopting COBIT are offering qualified managers the opportunity to develop careers which are rewarded with significantly higher salaries and bonuses.
Choose IT Governance to provide your COBIT training needs
- We are dedicated to Governance, Risk and Compliance consultancy and training services
- Our trainers are also our consultants and are ISACA qualified
- We summarise the key content and highlight its relevance with practical examples
- We help you prepare for the examination with practice questions and advice
- We believe interactive classroom training to be the most effective method of training
The ITG COBIT 4.1 Foundation Course is held at our training centre in London and features Geoff Harmer as the lead trainer. Geoff is a licensed trainer for COBIT with ISACA, and is also an accredited lecturer for ITIL with the Information Systems Examination Board (ISEB), and for ISO 20000 with itSMF (IT Service Management Forum).
Build and Enhance your Career as a COBIT Professional.