The best selling BS25999 Business Continuity Management Implementation Master Class will be held between 13-14 September in London and we have a fantastic ‘one-off’ offer available that you wouldn’t want to miss!
Delegates who attend this course will receive the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit (CD-ROM) – Worth £395 – absolutely free!
|BS25999 Business Continuity Management Implementation Master Class
If you’re responsible for ensuring that your organisation responds to and survives any form of disaster – from an IT service discontinuity to a major act of nature – this master-class covers all the key steps in using BS25999 best practice for your business continuity arrangements.
This two-day master-class provides comprehensive and practical coverage of the BS25999 approach to:
- developing and implementing a robust business continuity plan (BCP)
- maintaining, planning and continuously improving an existing BCP for maximum long-term effectiveness.
Delegates will receive their own free copy of the world’s first and only manual on implementing a BS25999 Business Continuity Management System, Business Continuity Management: A Manager’s Guide to BS25999.
As a ‘one-off’ offer for delegates
Delegates will also receive the BS25999 BCMS Implementation Toolkit (CD-ROM) – Worth £395 – which contains all the document templates and guidance that enable you to quickly and efficiently produce your own tailored versions of all the essential documents, as specified in BS25999-2:2007 at Clause 22.214.171.124, and:
- PDCA Guidance
- a Business Impact Assessment (BIA) Tool
- a Risk Assessment and Risk Register Tool
- a BS25999 Gap Analysis/Audit Tool
- a BS25999 Induction and Awareness Slide Presentation
- a BS25999 Implementation Progress Checklist
- a BS25999 Project Management Implementation Plan.
This toolkit also contains electronic copies of the following specialist guides, which are useful both for the project manager and for other team members, as well as for training and awareness activity: