Business resilience is a critical part of ensuring the futre success of any business in this new age of Cyber Warefare.
Business resilience includes business continuity and disaster recovery planning. Business resilience is as important, to the national infrastructure, as cyber security. Business resilience planning is an overarching governance and risk management responsibility. Boards have to plan further ahead than simply identifying likely operational disruptions and develop, in their organisations, a level of resilience that will enable them to survive and thrive in an increasingly difficult environment.
BS25999 is the Business Continuity and Business Resilience certification standard that has worldwide applicability.
Book your place on this practical & informative BS25999 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer Masterclass today!
During this BS25999 Certified BCMS Lead Implementer Masterclass, you will learn:
- The real business benefits of effective business continuity planning;
- About the differences between BCM , DR & Operational risk management;
- All about BS25999, and its value for BCM;
- To understand the differences between BS25999-1 (Code of Practice) and BS25999-2 (Specification), and how to use each standard to best effect;
- The six phases of the BCM lifecycle;
- How to develop a BCM strategy – resilience and contingency planning;
- How to create the BCM components – business continuity planning, organisation and communications;
- The importance of maintenance, testing and rehearsal;
- What are the benefits of accredited certification to BS25999-2:2007, and the value of a BCM system based on a formal standard;
- How to prepare for and achieve BS25999 accredited certification;
- The resource requirements for an effective BCM framework, and
- How to maximise the return on your BCM investment.
“IT Governance has a brand reputation that I trust.”
Andrew Dalrymple, Managing Consultant, GSS Ltd