With the latest edition of ISO 9001 published just over four months ago, more than 1.1 million organisations worldwide will be looking to transition their QMS to the 2015 version of the standard over the next three years.
ISO 9001:2015 focuses on performance by combining the process approach with risk-based thinking at all levels in the organisation.
Nigel Croft, chair of the ISO subcommittee that developed and revised the standard, explained: “We are just bringing ISO 9001 firmly into the 21st century”.
The main changes include:
- The Standard has been rewritten according to the Annex SL high-level structure.
- Commitment to quality through strong and visible leadership is strengthened.
- Knowledge is a resource like any other.
Although the latest version of the standard is less prescriptive and documentation-heavy, implementers still need to ensure they have compliant documentation in place and follow the requirements of the Standard stringently.
The recently published ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Documentation Toolkit will help you implement an ISO 9001:2015-compliant QMS ahead of your competitors.
With pre-written ISO 9001:2015 documentation templates drafted by respected industry experts, this toolkit will enable you to implement a leading ISO 9001:2015-compliant QMS while saving time and money.
- Pre-written, customisable templates, developed by ISO 9001 experts.
- Completely up to date with ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
- Immediate download and 12 months of support.
You may also be interested in: