ISO/IEC 20000 (‘ISO20k’) is the international IT Service Management standard that enables IT organisations (whether in-house, outsourced or external) to ensure that their IT service management processes are aligned both with the needs of the business and with international best practice.
Whilst organisations can be externally audited against the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005, there is also an accreditation scheme for ISO 20000 training providers and consultants, and accredited qualifications for both auditors and consultants.
UNIQUE FEATURES – NO OTHER ISO20000 COURSE PROVIDER CAN MATCH US!
- This course comes with the unique IT Governance ‘PASS THE COURSE GUARANTEE’ – we are so certain that our teaching will help you pass the course that, if you do not, we will let you attend a future course for free (although you will still have to pay the repeat exam fee).
- All delegates receive a free copy of:
- We make copies of parts 1, 2 & 3 of ISO/IEC 20000 available for use during the course (and you can purchase your own copies directly from us when you’re ready)
- Comfortable training location, enjoyable meals and refreshments
- Highly competitive pricing!
- The exam fee is included in the price – there are no hidden extras.