Is your organisation implementing the COBIT IT governance framework?
If your answer is ‘yes’ then our September COBIT Foundation Course is the perfect way of improving your COBIT knowledge!
COBIT is an IT governance control framework that helps organisations meet today’s business challenges in the areas of regulatory compliance, risk management and aligning IT strategy with organisational goals. Although information security is one of these goals, COBIT does not supply any guidance to how to achieve this objective. This is provided by the ISO27002 Standard which draws on the experience of practitioners in over 40 countries to set out best practice for the delivery of an effective information security programme.
Hurry! Book today to guarantee your place – This course sells out fast!
Have you ever wanted to know more about:
- IT issues and their related business impacts, defining the need for Governance
- Principles of IT Governance and the integration of these principles into Enterprise Governance of IT
- The COBIT and VAL IT frameworks
- COBIT as a supporting frameworks for processes and investments within Enterprise Governance of IT
- How Governance identifies and resolves management issues
- Characteristics of a control framework and how COBIT fits and its relationship to other frameworks/standards and compliance to regulatory requirements
- COBIT Components and structure including Control Practices, Assurance Guide, RACI charts, input/output threads, maturity models, and goals and metrics
- Where and how to start using the COBIT components, and how they help management and assurance professionals
- COBIT resources and related products?
What is it? Delivered by an experienced ISACA-licensed trainer, this 2-day COBIT Foundation Course carefully explains all elements of the COBIT framework using case studies and interactive presentations, helping professionals understand how to use COBIT in a logical and understandable way.
This is an interactive classroom-based training course, based on the latest version, COBIT 4.1. It is ISACA defined and includes the ISACA COBIT Foundation exam which currently holds a 98% pass rate. The course includes lunch, refreshments and a copy of IT Governance based on COBIT 4.1 – A Management Guide.
Who is it for? This course is suitable IT Service Managers, Consultants, Auditors and for anyone wanting the COBIT Foundation Certificate or wishing to apply COBIT to a workplace.
Where is it? The training course will take place in London. More information on the venue will be given once you have booked the course. If London is too far, then drop us an email after you book your course and we will help you find an appropriate hotel close to the training venue.
When is it? This two-day COBIT Foundation Course will take place on 12-13th September this year. Places are limited so book today!